If you want to see a real gorilla in action then you have to “Set your camera back, disguise yourself in the bush, and just observe. Focus into the movement and that will give you more to remember than a hundred photographs ever will. ”It’s just a wonderful experience to see a live Gorilla in action on their habitat and guess what; you can also get the chance to record the entire action in one of the Uganda Destinations that you can either show it to your kids or you can sell to some high scoring television channels such as animal planet or discovery channel to make some quick bucks. It is going to profit you either way.
Check out how it looks like to Trekking The Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park!
In order to get the real thrill to trek the gorillas, you have to do the following:-
As real as it can get, obtaining a Gorilla tracking permit in Uganda requires visitors to book 6 months in advance. In case, you are going for Uganda Destinations than Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park will be your ultimate objective along with Murchison Falls National Park. If your luck supports you then you will get your permits for either of these two parks or both of them.
1) Destination Uganda will take you to places such as Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Park where travellers can track gorillas annually. Moreover, they are easier to track in the dry season.
2) These are enormous animals. The silverback mountain gorillas weigh up to around three times more than an average man & its bulk is exaggerated by a shaggily luxuriant coat.
3) Despite their fearsome size and appearance, gorillas are remarkably peaceful creatures.
4) Moreover, These mountain gorillas are not as ferocious as they are shown in the mainstream media. They are peaceful animals and because of getting habituated with visitors coming to the park constantly, these massive gorillas also have started to interact in a friendly manner with the visitors.
5) But please don’t take this friendly gesture for granted and don’t try to tease or provoke these gentle creatures because on such times they can quite become aggressive and can harm you in order to either defend its own family or to give a befitting reply to unnecessary harassment.
1) Currently, the situation of the mountain gorillas is precarious because of continuous poaching and that is the reason why they are still marked as an endangered species.
2) But the situation is gradually improving because of years of conservation plans and methods have been implemented in order to save them. All such efforts are increasing their numbers.
3) These mountain gorillas can’t be captivated because according to some findings they just can’t survive in captivity and start dying gradually.
During your Uganda Safaris as well as Gorilla Trekking, you must pack the following vital items:-
1) Hiking Boots: – It is one of the most vital components to be packed while going for gorilla treks.
2) Garden gloves
3) Rain Jacket
4) Long sleeve shirts for men & Blouse for women.
5) Also, pack energy drinks and snacks to protect your body from any kind of energy drain.
6) Pack your camera with extra negatives and batteries.
7) Hat & Sun Glasses as well as the pair of sunglasses.
You are always welcome to come here for your Uganda Safaris. It is a great pleasure for us to have you here to discover the magical world With Face Of Africa Adventures. As far as we are concerned, we are a locally based company located in Arusha, Tanzania. There are various things that make us so special:-
1) We are experienced in the field
2) We are responsible for our tourists and visitors.
3) We also share our profits with the community living in by helping children who are orphans because of living in various vulnerable conditions like geopolitical situations.
You will not just join the African Safari Tours with us, you will also feel proud for getting associated with us.